We are officially in my favorite month of the year (we’ve been for some days though x_x) yippeeeee!!! July’s here and this means my birthday is almost here.
Following last year’s trend, I will not spend my day wallowing in self pity and thinking of all the things I haven’t accomplished, instead, I’m going to remain grateful for what I have, enjoy what’s here and now, and make the most of opportunities as they present themselves.
I turn 26 on the 31st of this month. TWENTY-SIX!!!! Good Lord! When did I get here???? So yeah, like I said, this is a self-pity free zone.
I’m making a list of twenty six things I wanna do before I turn twenty seven… I’ll be leaving that here, crossing them off as I accomplish each one and sharing the journey with you. Most of what’s on this list are funzies I’ve been wanting to do for a while, some of them I’ve already started… We have 365 days to complete the task so in no particular order, *cue drum roll*
1. Learn to sew
2. Visit two new cities (local or otherwise)
3. Guitar lessons/get a new acoustic guitar
4. Start learning a new language
5. Attend a live concert
6. Upgrade the blog
7. Get that bikini bod!! -____-
8. Grow natural hair to BSL
9. Add color to hair *fingers crossed*
10. Upgrade cam to DSLR
11. Take a photography class
12. Read 50 new books (mostly fiction)
13. Learn to use photoshop
14. Start training for a marathon
15. Road trip!!!
16. Wine tasting/tour of a winery
17. Change location
18. Start my mini potted plants garden
19. Sing karaoke
20. Creative practice
21. Quit current job
22. Get my own space
23. Watch one live game at Old Trafford
24. Visit an art gallery
26. Enjoy everyday of being 26!!!
There you have it. Twenty six “to-do” before I turn twenty seven… Wish me luck 😉
P.S. “Go on a blind date” was supposed to be on this list but errrmmm… We’ll see 😀